NBA Betting Odds: Los Angeles Lakers Host vs Oklahoma City Thunder
Thursday, March 29, 2012
by Bovada Sportsbook
Kobe Bryant and company will try to tag the Western Conference leaders with a loss on Thursday night as the Los Angeles Lakers play host to Kevin Durant and the Oklahoma City Thunder at the Staples Center.
The Thunder hold down top spot in the West and at last update at Bovada Sportsbook they were also listed as the 1/1 favorites to win the conference on the NBA futures. As well, Oklahoma City is pegged at 15/4 odds to win the NBA championship this spring.
Los Angeles has already lost once to Oklahoma City this season, falling by a score of 100-85 on the road back on February 23. The Thunder easily covered the 7.5-point spread on the NBA odds at Bovada Sportsbook in that UNDER result for totals bettors.
Durant paced the Thunder's offense in that victory with a team-high 33 points and Russell Westbrook pitched in with 19 points and six assists in the contest. James Harden was good for 16 points off the bench and Serge Ibaka grabbed 13 boards.
Overall the Lakers are 6-4 SU but only 4-5-1 ATS in their past 10 games against the Thunder, with the OVER/UNDER going 4-6 in those 10 contests. The UNDER wager has paid off in four of the last five meetings between the teams.
- NBA Basketball Predictions: Oklahoma City at Los Angeles
- Thursday NBA Prediction: Los Angeles Lakers at Oklahoma City Thunder
- May 21th NBA Playoffs Betting Odds: Lakers vs Thunder Game 5
- NBA Basketball Vegas Odds: LA Lakers vs Oklahoma City Thunder
- NBA Predictions and Picks: Los Angeles Lakers at Oklahoma City Thunder